Are you stuck with short, sparse lashes but prefer the lushness of fuller, longer ones? Then Fibre mascaras, a new advancement in eye makeup which claims to fuse the properties of regular mascara and eyelash extensions may be your best bet.
A fibre mascara is a type of mascara that has tiny or micro-fibres (thread like fibres) made from rayon, silk or nylon, which attach to your eyelashes in a process called “transplanting” to make them look much longer and much fuller.
These types of mascaras are great for individuals who desire striking eyelashes without the tackiness that comes with fixing falsies the wrong way.
Some benefits of using fibre mascaras include –
1. Longer, Fuller eyelashes can be achieve quickly and easily.
2. You do not need to use glue as in the case of false eyelashes, which is not only tedious and time consuming but bad for eye health.
3. Some brands include conditionings and nourishments, which can help, promote the health of your natural eyelashes.
With every positive, there is a downside. Some of the risks involved in using fibre mascaras include:
1. Some less expensive brands of lower quality may begin to flake away and end up in wearer’s eyes. To prevent this, be mindful of the particular brand and quality of fibre mascaras you purchase.
2. People who wear contact lenses or those easily prone to eye infection need to be extra careful when using fibre mascaras.
3. Many people that have tried this product complain about short wear time and difficulty in removal process. However, we think that this problem can also be solved by investing in a good quality brand.
Whether you are interested in trying out this new line of eye products or not, we can all agree that they make for interesting possibilities. All beauty products have their benefits and shortcomings but here is certainly one that the modern day beauty addict should try.
I will be sharing 8 of the best Fibrelash mascaras to try, next week, so to bookmark this site so don’t forget to come back!
Have you tried fibre mascaras? What do you think?
Images – becomegorgeous.com