With the release of the new fenty beauty lipstick shades if you thought they were done for the year, clearly you’ll be wrong and Fenty is not wasting time to set things straight, they are not done at all. Their products are dropping so quickly, we can hardly keep up. A while ago, the brand unveiled the first ever highlighter palette with seven eye-catching shades.
Killawatt Foil Palette, is the name of the palette which is the first product from the upcoming Holiday Chill Owt collection.
The brand took to their Instagram page to make the announcement in the best way possible. “Just when you thought it was over… we’re baaccckk,” the brand teased of the Killawatt Foil Palette on Instagram. “Sharing a sneak peek from our #CHILLOWT holiday collection! 7 killer hyper-metallic shades to amp up your highlight, all in 1 palette. From frosty lavenders and blues, to fiery coppers and tangerines, we’re bringing you fire and ice in our holiday #KILLAWATTFOILPALETTE.”
The Palette is confirmed to feature these shades:
- Subzero, a ‘supercharged iridescent blue’
- Stone Cold, a ‘supercharged icy pink’
- Chillz, a ‘supercharged iridescent baby blue shimmer’
- Heart Burn, a ‘metallic plum shimmer’
- Coppin Ice, ‘a supercharged copper’
- Hunny Slope, a ‘metallic pumpkin shimmer’
- Scandal’ice, ‘Supercharged Iridescent Lilac Shimmer’.
More surprises for you as the Chill Owt holiday collection will also featur;
- An Avalanche All-Over Metallic Powder Set in a limited-edition of loose metallic pigments for eyes, cheeks, and lips – featuring seven high-impact shades in a melt worthy range of jewel tones’.
- A lipstick duo-set, which is an ‘ultra-giftable duo of irresistibly mini Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipsticks packaged in a limited-edition ornament’
- A Mini Fairy Bomb Glittering Pom Pom, which is ‘a limited-edition mini glittering puff pre-packed with superfine iridescent pink shimmer and packaged in an ornament that’ll give your skin the glow up of the season.
We are super excited about the launch and can’t wait to lay our hands on the collection. Our fingers are crossed, as we expect more from the brand.